Dec 9, 2013

It takes time

Being 20 and living in Utah county I had this thought in my mind that I should be with someone and on my way to marriage.
That's not the case.
I came to a realization that I don't have to be like everybody else. 
So what I'm not dating someone?
So what?
I want to take my time and live my life for me before I spend all my time making someone else happy. I see all these girls looking desperate trying to find anybody, and I mean anybody, to make them happy. 

I want to find someone that's going to want to run out in the rain and jump in the puddles.
I want to find someone who would rather stay in, make dinner, and watch old 90's movies.
I want someone who will... honestly just love me for me. Sweatpants, messy hair, no make up and ornery mood all mashed up into one big ball of fun!

So ladies, don't think you have to settle just so you can say you're with someone.
You can't be happy with someone, unless you're happy with yourself. Simple as that.


Until next time <3